Terms of Service
Contractual conditions in the context of purchase contracts via the platform https://lenses-paradiise.de between Lenses Paradise Hochstädter Str. 16 13347 Berlin Germany Email: email@example.com Phone: +49 176 82367948 Tax number 23/490/00715 Ust-Id.DE308695502 – hereinafter referred to as “provider” – and the users of this platform referred to in § 2 of these Terms and Conditions – hereinafter referred to as “Customer / Customer”.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”§ 1 Scope” tab_id=”1479913219480-737f676e-5d7c”][vc_column_text]
For the business relationship between the provider and the customer, the following terms and conditions apply exclusively in their version valid at the time of the order. Deviating conditions of the customer are not recognized unless the provider expressly agrees to their validity in writing.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”§ 2 Conclusion of contract” tab_id=”1479913469870-036478e8-5459″][vc_column_text]
(1) The customer can select products from the assortment of the offerer and collect these over the button into the shopping cart in a so-called shopping cart. With the button “Buy now” he makes a binding application for the purchase of the goods in the shopping cart. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time. (2) The seller then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt with the subject “Confirmation of your order at Lenses Paradise” by e-mail, in which the customer’s order is listed again and the customer can print out the function “Print” , The order of the customer (1) represents the offer to conclude the contract with the respective content of the shopping cart. The confirmation of receipt (order confirmation) represents the acceptance of the offer by the provider. In this the content of the order is summarized. In this e-mail or in a separate e-mail, but at the latest upon delivery of the goods, the contract text (consisting of order, terms and order confirmation) will be sent to the customer by us on a durable medium (e-mail or paper printout). The text of the contract is saved while maintaining data protection. (3) The contract is concluded in the languages: German, Arabic, English.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”§ 3 delivery, product availability, payment methods” tab_id=”1479913548343-1dbbe976-b7ab”][vc_column_text]
(1) Delivery times specified by us are calculated from the time of our order confirmation (§ 2 (2) of these GTC), provided that the purchase price has been paid in advance. (2) If the product designated by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the supplier shall inform the customer immediately as well. In the event of a delivery delay of more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. Incidentally, in this case, the provider is entitled to withdraw from the contract. In doing so, he will immediately reimburse any payments already made by the customer. (3) The following delivery restrictions apply: The supplier only delivers to customers who have their habitual residence (billing address) in one of the following countries and who can provide a delivery address in the same country: Germany. (4) The customer can make the payment by bank transfer, PayPal, PayPal Express Checkout. (5) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date of the payment is determined according to the calendar, the customer is already in default by default of the appointment. (6) Fees for paypal shall be borne by the buyer[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”§ 4 Retention of title” tab_id=”1479913635988-1a317f02-f1d6″][vc_column_text]
Until the full payment of the purchase price, the delivered goods remain the property of the provider.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”§ 5 prices and shipping costs” tab_id=”1479913699328-b1f1c9ac-4c3c”][vc_column_text]
(1) All prices, which are indicated on the website of the offerer, are inclusive of the valid legal value added tax. (2) The corresponding shipping costs are specified to the customer in the order form and are to be borne by the customer, as far as the customer does not exercise any right of withdrawal. (3) In the event of a cancellation, the customer shall bear the direct costs of the return. 4) If the address is incorrect and incorrect, the recipient must pay a fee of 4.00 Euro. As well as shipping costs, with erneurter delivery.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”§ 6 Material defect warranty” tab_id=”1479913768786-b29aed2f-773a”][vc_column_text]
10.1 The customer checks the goods upon delivery in accordance with the law. 10.2 Noticeable defects must be reported immediately, but no later than 3 days after receipt of the goods. Otherwise, the statutory limitation periods apply. The notification of defects must be made by registered letter. With the notice of defects we receive the right to have the notified defect or damage checked by our own employees or experts of our choice. 10.3 The ordered products are individually inspected by us before delivery and we assure that they are in perfect condition. We are not liable for any damage caused during delivery or by the buyer.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”§ 7 Liability / Guarantee” tab_id=”1479913992670-36cdc3ed-71c1″][vc_column_text]
1) We do not give any warranty on our products. Not liable for allergic reactions of the goods. The product descriptions may vary from eye color to eye color. (2) Lenses Paradiise assumes no liability for consequences resulting from improper use of the contact lenses. (3) We recommend that initial adjustment by a specialist (ophthalmologist or master optician) be assured that you are contact lens wearer and are familiar with the contact lenses and their handling, proper care & hygiene and wear time.
(1) The provider collects data from the customer as part of the processing of contracts. He observes in particular the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act. Without the consent of the customer, the provider will only collect, process or use the customer’s inventory and usage data, insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship and for the use and billing of telemedia. (2) Without the consent of the customer, the provider will not use the customer’s data for advertising, market or opinion research purposes.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”§ 9 Final Provisions” tab_id=”1479914204625-4992fc9f-8212″][vc_column_text]
(1) Contracts between the provider and the customer shall be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Sales Convention and international private law. (2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the domicile of the provider. (3) The contract remains binding even in the case of legal ineffectiveness of individual points in its remaining parts. In place of the ineffective points, if available, the statutory provisions. To the extent that this would constitute an unreasonable hardship for one of the contracting parties, however, the contract as a whole becomes ineffective.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
II. Customer information Lenses Paradise Hochstädter Str. 16 13347 Berlin Germany Email: firstname.lastname@example.org whatsapp Service: +49 176 82367948 Tax number 23/490/00715 IDno. 62745087316 The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr. 2. Information about the conclusion of the contract The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are made in accordance with § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.). 3. Contract language, contract text storage 3.1. Contract language is German. 3.2. The complete contract text will not be saved by us. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the browser’s print function. Once the order has been received by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you by e-mail.
4. Essential features of the product or service The main features of the product and / or service can be found in the item description and the supplementary information on our website. 5. Prices and Payment Methods 5.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes. 5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective article description, will be shown separately during the ordering process and must be borne by you in addition, unless the delivery free of charge has been promised. 5.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective item description. 5.4. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment entitlements under the contract are immediately due for payment. 6. Terms of delivery 6.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective item description. 6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment will only be transferred to you upon transfer of the goods, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not designated by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
7.1. There are statutory warranty rights. 7.2. As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and damage in transit and to notify us and the freight forwarder as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this does not affect your statutory warranty claims. The right of revocation expires early in contracts – for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery; – for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery; – for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery. These GTC and customer information are permanently checked for legal compliance. [dropcap style = “light” color = “”] [/ dropcap] guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in case of warnings. Further information can be found at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service. last update: 15.11.2016[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit, die du unter https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ findest. Zur Teilnahme an einem Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor einer Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle sind wir nicht verpflichtet und nicht bereit.
This post is also available in: Deutsch